Monday, December 28, 2009

EnchantingJewels.com - Elegant Fashion Jewelry for Less - All Jewelry Under $25!
Monday after Christmas and back to work time for most of us.. I'm happy to say that my hubby kindly took down our 3 Christmas trees over the weekend.. Yes, you read right.. 3 Christmas trees. We really love our Christmas season around here but once it's over it seems almost sad to look at the brightly lit trees and decorations so I am happy once everything is packed safely away until next year. Ken puts up a zillion of lights outside as well and often cars stop to gaze some moments before driving by. These will come down in the coming day or so as well.. The holiday is our most favorite time of the year and we love to make a winter wonderland of our home for a few weeks every year.

We watched another movie last night. Geez I sometimes go many months without watching a single film but lately we seem to watch alot.. The movie du jour was Ricochet starring a very young and may I say, extremely handsome, Denzel Washington along with Ice-T and John Lithgow. Somehow we have this on dvd, I believe it was bought as a bargain at Walmart somewhere along the line. It is an older film, from 1991 but a pretty good story albeit a bit violent for my tastes.. But, I will watch anything starring Denzel, he is one of my very favorite actors.

On to my site, We are adding new items nearly everyday so there is always something fun and unique to find. Many companies stock up big before Christmas but don't continue to add new items until spring comes around. I like to to keep it exciting so I look forward to getting in and adding our beautiful new items as quickly as I can. Please visit EnchantingJewels.com to all the pretties! In addition we have a new policy where we have lowered many of our prices making all jewelry under $25! Shipping is a low flat rate too so you can always have the very best and Elegant Fashion Jewelry for Less!

Featured Item of the Day!

EnchantingJewels.com - Elegant Fashion Jewelry for Less - All Jewelry Under $25!
John 3.16 Christian Fish Jesus Cross Charm Bracelet
"Whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16 This elegant bracelet is engraved with the inspirational scripture from John. A clear crystal circle of love compliments along with dangling Christian charms. Bracelet is stretch style and designed to fit most wrists. Retail Price $17.99 - Our Price $11.99

Brightest Blessings!

~ Lady Enchanted

EnchantingJewels.com

SugarSnapDesigns.com

ElegantFashionJewelryForLess.com

LadyEnchanted.com

No comments: